Light it Up Pink – Photography Competition
October, Australia’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, puts the spotlight on breast cancer and highlights its impact on those affected by the disease in our community.
To show our support and help raise awareness, we are illuminating the shiploaders at our Carrington Terminal in pink from dusk till dawn every evening for the month of October.
As part of this initiative we are running a ‘Light it up Pink’ photography competition, inviting local photographers to capture the shiploaders illuminated in pink.
The winning entry will win a VIP Photography Tour of our operations.
How to enter:
Entry photos must feature the Port Waratah Coal Services Carrington Shiploaders illuminated with the pink lighting for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
To enter, participants must:
- Email their entry photos to email@example.com in high resolution and include; their name, email address, suburb, contact phone number and relevant social media handle(s).
- Post their photos to social media, tagging Port Waratah Coal Services (@portwaratah) and the following hash tags #lightituppink #pinkupyourtown #breastcancerawareness #portwaratah
By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Port Waratah Coal Services Limited (A.C.N. 001 363 828) of Curlew Street, Kooragang Island, NSW, 2304, telephone number: 02 4907 2000
- The promotion commences on Wednesday 2 October 2019 9.00am AEST and ends on Thursday 31 October 2019 11.59pm AEDT (the promotional period)
- Entries will be accepted during the promotional period only.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner selection will be conducted by Port Waratah Coal Services’ Sponsorships & Donations Committee between Friday 1 November 2019 and Thursday 14 November 2019.
- The winner will be contacted by email or phone and will also be announced on Port Waratah’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) on Friday 15 November 2019.
- One (1) photo per entry. The maximum number of entries per participant is two (2) separate entries.
- Entry photos must be of high resolution, low resolution images will not be accepted.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to Port Waratah using their images on social media or other promotional material with appropriate photo credits.
- The prize is an exclusive VIP Photography Tour of our operations bringing you up-close and personal with Port Waratah’s operations and equipment at the Kooragang Terminal. The prize is an exclusive experience conducted by Port Waratah and does not carry a dollar value. The details of the prize are as follows:
- The prize is a VIP Photography Tour for the winner and three (3) guests at Port Waratah’s Kooragang Terminal.
- The tour will be available Monday to Friday (no weekends or public holidays).
- The tour will be conducted by Port Waratah tour guides, and during the tour the winner and guests will be able to photograph Port Waratah’s operations and infrastructure in areas deemed appropriate and safe by Port Waratah.
- Long sleeves and long pants must be worn. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be supplied by Port Waratah and must be worn during the tour.
- Port Waratah has an Alcohol & Other Drugs (A&OD) Policy which prohibits the possession or consumption of alcohol and/or illegal drugs on-site. The on-site alcohol limit is 0.02 and random A&OD testing takes place regularly.
- Due to health and safety requirements, children under the age of 12 years cannot be accommodated.