Light It Up Blue – Photography Competition
September, Australia’s Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, puts the spotlight on prostate cancer and highlights its impact on those affected by the disease in our community.
To show our support and help raise awareness, we are illuminating the shiploaders at our Carrington Terminal in blue from dusk till dawn every evening for the month of September.
As part of this initiative we are running a ‘Light it Up Blue’ photography competition, inviting local photographers to capture the shiploaders illuminated in blue.
The winning entry will win a VIP Photography Tour of our operations for two people.
How to enter:
Entry photos must feature the Port Waratah Coal Services Carrington Shiploaders illuminated with the blue lighting for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
To enter, participants must:
Email their entry photos to firstname.lastname@example.org in high resolution and include; their name, email address, suburb, contact phone number and relevant social media handle(s).
Post their photos to social media, tagging Port Waratah Coal Services (@portwaratah) and the following hash tags #lightitupblue #portwaratah #prostatecancerPSA #littleprickHPCA
By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Port Waratah Coal Services Limited (A.C.N. 001 363 828) of Curlew Street, Kooragang Island, NSW, 2304, telephone number: 02 4907 2000
- The promotion commences on Tuesday 1 September 2020 9.00am AEST and ends on Wednesday 30 September 2020 11:59pm AEST (the ‘promotional period’)
- Entries will be accepted during the promotional period only.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner selection will be conducted by Port Waratah Coal Services’ Community Support and Events Committee between Thursday 1 October 2020 and Thursday 15 October 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by email or phone and will also be announced on Port Waratah’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) on or before Friday 16 October 2020.
- One (1) photo per entry. The maximum number of entries per participant is two (2) separate entries.
- Entry photos must be of high resolution, low resolution images will not be accepted.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to Port Waratah using their images on social media or other promotional material with appropriate photo credits.
- The prize is an exclusive VIP Photography Tour of our operations bringing you up-close and personal with Port Waratah’s operations and equipment at the Kooragang Terminal. The prize is an exclusive experience conducted by Port Waratah and does not carry a dollar value. The details of the prize are as follows:
- The prize is a VIP Photography Tour for the winner and one guest at Port Waratah’s Kooragang Terminal.
- The tour will be available Monday to Friday (no weekends or public holidays), date and time subject to availability, and will be a maximum of two (2) hours duration.
- Tour will be conducted in a COVID Safe manner with the winner and their guest required to complete Port Waratah’s COVID questionnaire and abide by all necessary COVID safe controls.
- The tour will be conducted by Port Waratah tour guides, and during the tour the winner and guest will be able to photograph Port Waratah’s operations and infrastructure in areas deemed appropriate and safe by Port Waratah.
- Long sleeves and long pants must be worn. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be supplied by Port Waratah and must be worn during the tour.
- Port Waratah has an Alcohol & Other Drugs (A&OD) Policy which prohibits the possession or consumption of alcohol and/or illegal drugs on-site. The on-site alcohol limit is 0.02 and random A&OD testing takes place regularly.
- Due to health and safety requirements, children under the age of 12 years cannot be accommodated.