At Port Waratah, we welcome visits from interested members of the public, social clubs, schools and educational groups, industry delegations and customers and from 16 March 2022, our Tour Programme will recommence.
When operating, to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors, the following controls apply:
- Please do not attend the tour if you are unwell for any reason.
- A COVID-19 Visitor Declaration Form is required to be completed and returned 24 hours prior to arriving at our site.
- Face masks must be worn when in the tour bus and in any situation where visitors are unable to maintain 1.5m physical distance.
- A high level of hygiene must be maintained, all meeting rooms and the tour bus are cleaned after each use and hand sanitiser is provided.
Visitor Presentation and Site Tour
- A maximum of four (4) people, using the Port Waratah tour vehicle.
Site Tour Only
- For groups of more than four (4) people;
- COVID-19 safe coaches, with passengers appropriately distanced are welcome at the tour groups expense.
Tours are conducted at our Kooragang Terminal, with the option of a presentation followed by a site tour. Our tour guides are experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of our operations and are happy to answer your questions. A tour takes approximately 1.5 hours in total and are hosted at no charge to our visitors.
Port Waratah has transport available for up to four (4) guests. For larger groups however, you will be required to provide your own single vehicle transport with a driver.
Due to National child restraint laws, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of seven (7) who require approved car seats.
Seven (7) working days' notice is required, tours are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a formal Tour Confirmation is issued.
If you would like to book a tour of our operations ‘click here’ to download our Tour Request form, complete the form in full and e-mail it to email@example.com. Please ensure you read and acknowledge the Important Tour Information in the document.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Port Waratah Coal Services.
Are you concerned about air quality or noise? We care about your concern and will respond within 24hrs.
Keep up to date
With the latest Port Waratah news and announcements